As you are aware the new government guidelines put in place over the last year are no longer required by law or my insurance company.
This means at present I am no longer wearing a visor and as a client it is no longer necessary for you to wear a mask unless you would like to.
I feel comfortable with this as I am taking a lateral flow test every week.
Please know that if you would prefer me to wear a mask/visor when you come for your treatment I am happy to do so.
The last few months have been busy for me which has been great and I would like to thank you again for your loyalty and custom.
I am still working at the vaccination centre (now at UWE) and will be until the end of December.
I am finding that my appointments are going quick, so if you would like to book please make sure you book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Warmest wishes x
( Please use this link for any products – the main Neal’s yard website is different to mine)
PPE has now been relaxed according to government guidelines. Please see below for the guidelines I still have in place –
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available during treatments.
- Couch roll will be put down on the bed with each new client and disposed off after each client.
- *Important* If you feel unwell at all ( even a common cold) I would appreciate it if you could contact me so that we can rearrange your appointment for another time.
- If I feel unwell at anytime (even with a common cold) I will contact you to rearrange your appointment.
- I provide card and contact less payments.